Friday, July 20, 2012

My Ideal Place





Paris



 I've had an aspiration to visit Paris.

I wanna live there on my own way in the future
- I don't wanna depend on someone else.


Besides, I just feel that I can find my destiny in France.


Living abroad alone means a new start in my life.
There is nobody who knows me.

So I can  become the person I want to be.



However I have a lot of problems before I start my new life:
language,money, university, room...




I believe I can cope with those problems.





WAIT FOR ME, PARIS!! 














4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, went to college there, good times, but very different from the typical "tourist impressions".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see...It's not just a trip but life.I'll keep it in mind.

      Delete
  2. I feel exactly the same way as you. But New York is my destiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that.I've never been to NYC as well. Let's do our best for our dream!

      Delete