Sunday, July 22, 2012

Last summer Ⅰ









Australia





















I visited Australia last summer 
as a student studying abroad from Japan.


I spent with my host family for two weeks.



Every Aussies were so nice to me, 
so I came to like AUS.


I couldn't speak English (including Aussie English) 
fluently at the moment,

(I can't speak yet)


but that doesn't matter.

Somehow I was able to communicate with them
with enjoyment.

I didn't care whether I spoke wrong English or not
because my teacher said, "Don't be shy!!".








You know, what is important.





We will learn from mistakes.
If you didn't make mistakes, you'll never learn anything.



Confucius said,

"A person who commits a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake."


子曰、過而不改、是謂過矣。




That's one of my favorite quotes.






I think 
I'm making good use of my experience in Australia.
















2 comments: