Saturday, July 28, 2012

KEEP CALM and CARRY ON































Summer is a time to read books.







I read lots of books when I was a child.


Books take me wherever I want to go:
America,France,Italy,deserts,the ocean,and 
a nameless uninhabited island.



I can make my own movie by reading.

(Sometimes I'm disappointed in the movie 
which made from a book.
Still I like watching movies, btw)



Every time I finish reading a book, 
I don't feel like going back to the reality.

Then I realize that
 I spend the very my life at the moment.



So I gotta go back to the reality and

KEEP CALM
and
CARRY ON





I'm keepin' living and learning from books.









P.S.





The book isn't available in Japan.

I'd kill to read the book,
but I gotta wait till Autumn.








Does anyone have any recommended books for me??







No comments:

Post a Comment