Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cartoons


















































Cartoons make me feel like a child.











I like watching cartoons in English without any subtitles.

When I stayed at my host-family house in Australia,
they let me watch several cartoon movies.








This movie is one of those.
(It's really funny, anyway!)







Nevertheless my mom said I'm too old to watch cartoons.
(I'm a 16 year-old girl now)

Is that true?

Men shouldn't enjoy cartoons??

I don't think so.


I think growing up is not to forget you were a child once, 
but to understand  other worlds.


Men must know the children's world cause they were a child once, 
and they will know the adult world when they become a member of society.




Both of the world are important for us  to live in this world.






So my mom should've said that


"Don't always watch cartoons like a child,
but sometimes cartoons might be helpful for you ."


Then I say 


"Cartoons teach us what is important in our life :
friendship, family, love, bravery, laugh, dream...


I wanna be a man who has two world,


the adult world 
&
the child world"










To infinity and beyond!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment