Saturday, September 6, 2014

The visible world


















 












I like gazing at photos.

I have several accounts of photo SNS, 
such as instagram, Tumblr, we heart it, Pinterest.


I usually forget the time and browsing photos until my eyes hurt.




Every time I visit natural beauty spots, I appreciate my five sense.

I can see this world, although it is just part of the world. 
I can hear a bird singing.
I can smell the sent of fragrant olives.
I can savor the taste of great cappuccinos. 


I'm sure you want to share your great experience.

However, it is hard to tell somebody exactly what you experienced with any words.

It is photos that play such a role.

Sharing photos is the easiest way to communicate with others.

Even if the photo isn't yours, it tells your feelings, your inspirations.



I always get many inspirations from photos taken from all over the world.

No inspiration, No life


I really respect those who always get inspirations from anywhere.

I want to keep a desire to improve myself, so I continue to search my inspirations, 
especially from photos.



What are your sources of inspiration??


No comments:

Post a Comment