Monday, July 21, 2014

Ciao, I'm back!!





























Ciao, everyone.



It's been two years since I last posted this blog.

I experienced (sometimes went through) so many things.

I'll post such stories if I feel like it.





Now it is the trip to Italy that dominants my mind.

I'm gonna visit Italy this August.

I've been to Netherlands, Australia, Taiwan before,
but never been to Italy.

In my first plan, which I made this spring, I was about to study Italian language.
In reality, however,  I'm busy studying French only.


Yes, I'm major in French at university!
One of my dreams has come true!!


It took numerous pains to enter the university.

You know,however,











Anyway, I can't wait to visit Italy!!

Before visiting Italy, I gotta watch these movies again;

・The Tourist
・ Roman Holidays
・Letters to Juliet
・Eat Pray Love
・A Room with a View


























No comments:

Post a Comment